Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The secret life of bees.



We need to talk about the fact that, if it wasn't incredibly creepy, I would pack up the cats and move right into Rebekka Seale's adorable Nashville home without looking back. Looking at these photos makes me so happyRebekka's aesthetic is so close to my ownand I'm totally copying that stamped bee DIY project (I've been saying I want to give my apartment a makeover for months now, and gold bees and a chalkboard wall are, I think, how that project is going to start).

Photos by Melanie Watson, via Design*Sponge 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this too! I saw those bees on pinterest and thought it was quite the classy touch to make walls that much more interesting. I have sunflower adhesives in my kitchen. Cute, but not exactly sophisticated. ; )

    Oh, and can I just say how happy I am to see you posting so very frequently lately?! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet! Thanks, Adrienne. :) There's just so much good stuff out there to share (the Internet really can be so great), and I figure I can do it in a way that places more of an emphasis on how it relates to me and my life (and hopefully yours, too) and less of an emphasis on "buy this" or "be like that." At least I hope I can. :)

      I totally bought a four-inch stamp from the company Rebekka mentioned in her post, by the way, so we'll see how this all turns out!

      Thanks again for this kind comment. xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I totally thought that was some expensive wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! But it's just a stamp and metallic ink. I am so totally copying this, it's not even funny. :)

      Delete