Monday, October 15, 2012

Glasses.


I've long been a fan of glasses on both men and women. I think guys look adorable in them, and I personally love them as an accessory. (It doesn't hurt that, you know, they help you see.) A couple of months ago I needed a new pair so I could pass my driver's license test—send me an email if you want to hear a really funny story about that; I probably shouldn't post it here—so I ordered a pair of Webb frames from Warby Parker. I don't wear them all the time, but I love them when I do (and often pair them with red lipstick). They make me feel more professional, if that makes any sense (sometimes I still feel like a kid masquerading as a grown-up).

Do you wear glasses?

P.S. Joanna's cute frames, which were the inspiration for this post.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like those glasses! My husband has some great ones that he looks perfect in. I got purple and brown colored ones last year, but hardly ever wear them because I am so used to wearing contacts and sunglasses. But they are cute, so maybe I'll wear them more on overcast winter days. And I agree: they do look professional, especially with red lipstick. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I LOVE glasses on men. My boyfriend wears them more often than not and I'm always just like, "You are so cute in those." Yay for specs!

      Delete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I have two pairs of glasses from WP and I love them both! I'm actually thinking it's time to order more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, S.! And P.S. I really am emailing you today, I swear. :) The weekend got away from me.

      Delete
  3. You look so cute in your new glasses! I definitely started wearing my contacts less when I got my Warbys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm in LOVE with those glasses! Hope you don't mind if I get the same ones?? They look great on you. By the way, anyone ever tell you that you look like Liv Tyler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, you are my new favorite person thanks to this comment. Thank you! :)

      P.S. I really love the glasses--the frames, the color, everything! Yay for Warby Parker.

      Delete