Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween! Much as I love this holiday (candy! black cats!), I really don't have big plans for it, aside from hanging out and munching on some candy corn, my favorite Halloween guilty pleasure. (Side note: I am pretty sure my favorite candies are the grossest. Mellocreme/candy corn pumpkins and Cadbury creme eggs, anyone? Basically, if you give me something sweet with the word "creme" in its name, I am practically guaranteed to love it.)

Also—I think I forgot to tell you this—my fridge broke last Wednesday and yesterday I finally got my new one. Despite how it's going to sound, considering so many in the Northeast are without power this week, I don't think I need to tell you what a pain it is to live without a fridge for a week (and how sad I was to throw away the half-batch of pumpkin cinnamon rolls I had in the freezer); one can only live without her Fage Greek yogurt for so long.

The fridge thing did make me think, though, about moving to a different space. (I am totally guilty of falling into that "something broke! Must start completely over with something new!" mindset more often than not; it's not good and I try to be as aware of it as I can, but sometimes broken fridges prevail.) I pushed around my furniture on Sunday night and am mostly happy with the result, but too many episodes of Property Brothers on HGTV are making me crave wood floors and more space. So we'll see where that leads.

How are you guys doing? I hope you have a spooky, black-and-orange, candy-filled day. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand what you mean about the "something broke, must start over!" feeling. I get that way more often than I should. :) Today I'm going to enjoy some evening time with friends and hopefully get lots and lots of rest this evening so I can be all ready for my November plan!! Be on the lookout for my email later today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your email! So excited for you. xoxo, hope you have a fantastic Halloween.

      Delete