Friday, April 29, 2011

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, everyone -- did you have a good week? are you looking forward to the weekend? i am. i'm actually going to visit my parents, grandmother and brother this weekend (i haven't been home since january), and i'm hoping to catch up with some friends while i'm there, as well as see a movie with my mom (i'm dying to watch jane eyre), and stop by my favorite cupcake shop for a little treat. it should be a good weekend.

and you? what are your plans? tell me, and i'll see you back here on monday.

photo by me

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the weekend! Lots of chores and baking, entertaining and - hopefully - sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane, you've had such a big, exciting week -- you deserve an absolutely perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete