Wednesday, April 13, 2011

blue and yellow.


secrets from a stylist has quickly become one of my favorite home-decorating shows (actually, it's the only home-decorating show that i watch). i love seeing how stylist emily henderson puts together each look, and i can't help but wish that she would come decorate my own little place. this recent look is a favorite -- i love the blue and the fresh flowers, and i actually own that yellow rug (albeit in a smaller version). maybe there's hope for me yet!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! She was the winner of Design Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that rug in my online cart for months now. I keep trying to talk myself into it. Not really sure it works with our old house, but I love it. Hope you're feeling better and that you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete