Monday, April 18, 2011

the weekend + committing to...


five notes from the weekend:

1. medicine (yay, antibiotics)
2. sweet, sweet sleep
3. the softest gray sweatpants known to man
4. movies galore
5. no pressure to do anything or be anywhere. lovely.

five commitments for the week:

1. eat and get healthy. (should be easier now that i actually know what's wrong. also, i'm sick of talking about being sick.)
2. make -- and go to -- a follow-up doctor's appointment.
3. clean my house. it got pretty messy.
4. think happy thoughts.
5. pick up some bright, fresh flowers for my house, because fresh flowers make everything prettier.

and you?

photo by ardemonia

7 comments:

  1. I'm committing to exercise and healthy eating this week. Also, I'm committing to keeping on track with my responsibilities so that I don't get really behind and/or completely overwhelmed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found out what is wrong! Hope you're feeling better. I want to learn to do some basic embroidery this week. I bought supplies, so I need to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this idea:) i hope you feel better, but good for you for enjoying the relaxation. my note from the weekend would have been: yay to friends visiting for snowboarding in the sun:)
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the antibiotics make you feel better. And yes - flowers do make everything better and brighter. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely bun, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better now:) I've been so sick too. Ugh!! I love these little posts, such a great way to capture a week and look ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete