Thursday, September 18, 2008

squeak!

i stumbled across these photographs by sharon montrose the other day and couldn't not share. seriously, how cute is her dog (named squeak, which makes me want to squeal) and how pretty is her house? (those little dunces prints are by one of my fave artists/etsy-ers, emily of the black apple.)


(as a side note, my parents' dog, lola, loves stretching out on the dining room table, too. she doesn't do it when mom and dad are around, but if they're not there -- or if i'm home visiting, because she knows i'll let her get away with it -- you're pretty much guaranteed to find her up there. aw, i miss her.)

{ photographs by sharon montrose, first spotted over at beach bungalow8 }

7 comments:

  1. Oh cute.
    Love the color in the kitchen!, we're using greens to paint our abode similarly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. claire: that color is totally one of my favorites, too -- i'm not allowed to paint my walls, but there are accents of it everywhere in my apartment. such a soothing color, i think...i bet your house is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just clicked onto your blog from your Design*Sponge comment and then I clicked onto Sharon Montrose's blog from here, but I wanted to know that I came by and that I bookmarked your blog, too! Great stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally mailed out the surprise thing I was telling you about. Hopefully you will have it tomorrow, if not you should definitely have it by Monday, I put it in the mail yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! The dog on the table is my favorite! My dog Kayla, a yorkie, loves to hop up on the table when we are all hanging out playing cards. She HAS to be in on the action. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these just killed me...especially the one of the dog in the chair!

    ReplyDelete