Friday, September 26, 2008

beach day.

the weather was incredible yesterday -- the kind of perfect that reminds me that although i complain about living in this state for four months out of the year, late september to april are pretty much bliss.

and i felt autumn in the air all day -- from the morning temperatures that finally hit the 60s to the nonexistent humidity to the cool breeze that followed me wherever i went. so where did i choose to go after a nutty day at work? the beach, of course. here are a few pictures for you (click to enlarge):


{ the sky was incredible -- a mix of blue and white and gold. }


{ the way the light reflects off the water always gets me -- i love it. }


{ some para-sailers (i think -- correct me if i'm wrong) practicing. }


{ i wear flipflops pretty much year-round. i kind of love that about living here. also, yes, those are little arms on my keys -- my friend t. gave me a monster-shaped key cover. so cute! }


{ here i am looking totally goofy in ridiculously large sunglasses, wearing my ipod. i pretty much just plopped down in the sand -- no towel, no nothing. that's how i roll. }

happy, happy weekend, my loves! i hope yours are lovely and fall-like -- what are your plans? xoxox

{ all images in this post by yours truly. }

1 comment:

  1. Oh looks so lovely and nice - I'm hitting the beach next weekend and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete