Friday, September 5, 2008

hold me closer, tiny dancer.



cameron crowe is one of my favorite directors, and almost famous is, without a doubt, one of my top five favorite movies. (crowe's say anything is right up there at the top, too.) so i was thrilled when it came on hbo last night -- and i just happened to tune in right before this scene, which is wonderful and my very favorite of the entire movie. what better way to kick off the weekend than with such a feel-good clip? see you monday, my loves! xx

5 comments:

  1. OOOH! THIS is MY favorite scene in this movie!! Seriously, I love the cast singing the song ALMOST better than Elton. I think I fell for Kate Hudson in this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I just watched it again. It gives me chills. I love it so much! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! get out of my head! this song came on the radio as I was driving home from baseball practice last night and I was thinking I'd post the clip and rhapsodize on it's amazingness. thanks for doing it for me - i love this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, def one of my top ten faves. Kate is so great in it, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really one of the best scenes of movie history!

    ReplyDelete