Thursday, July 21, 2011

on guilt + chickens.


my poor blog has really been neglected lately, and although i try not to feel guilty about it (when i'm not here, i'm living my life, you know?), i still do, because i love you guys. so here is a pretty picture and the promise that i will be back tomorrow (and maybe even later today) with something more substantial.

(a note on the photo: this is the back yard of author flannery o'connor's childhood home in savannah, where she famously taught a chicken to walk backwards. i love it.)

until later: xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo, Megan. Did you take it? What a sweet secret garden. And a great story.
    I've been neglecting my blog too. Summer's just full, which is good. Thanks for your kind comment tonight! And I hope your weekend is happy.

    ReplyDelete