Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sale: skinny laminx!



for christmas last year, my very crafty aunt gave me a beautiful set of handmade potholders and a tea towel from one of my favorite etsy sellers, skinny laminx. for those of you who aren't familiar, skinny laminx is run by heather moore, who creates beautiful textiles from fabric of her own creation. i love heather's work and have been thinking lately that i need to add some more pieces from skinny laminx to my meager collection, so when i read on sfgirlbybay that heather is offering 50-cent shipping (!) on tea towels until july 6, i knew i had to make a purchase--and i'm excited to report that this tea towel in raspberry and napkin in marigold will be arriving in sarasota very soon. they're totally going to brighten up my kitchen, and i can't wait to get my hands on them.

{ images via skinny laminx }

1 comment: