Monday, August 23, 2010

the weekend + committing to...


happy monday, friends -- are you ready for a new week? did you have a good saturday and sunday? after a weekend of unplugging (and some major fun with friends on saturday night), i'm ready for the next five days, which are going to be busy, busy, busy. posts might be a little shorter than usual, but i'm going to try and post every day this week. which brings me to the things i'm committing to this week:

+ continuing with the balance thing, which includes moderating and prioritizing the decisions i'm making.
+ dressing nicely for work every day. (this sounds weird, i know.) my office is super-casual, but i'm thinking blown-out hair, some pretty red lipgloss, and maybe even a skirt are in order this week.
+ finishing my current book (amy bloom's where the god of love hangs out) and starting a new one. i think reading will help with the unplugging/balance stuff.

what are your little commitments for the week? xoxo

photos from ginny branch's etsy shop. there's not much that makes me happier than beautiful product photography -- so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I could just commit to a million things this week. I had a busy but somehow lazy weekend and I have been just feeling unmotivated to do anything. But this week I think I will commit to trying to be happy and positive. And to continue to cook meals at home. I hope your week is off to a great start, Megan! xo.

    ReplyDelete