Tuesday, August 10, 2010

sunset in santorini.


ever since joy posted this photo by marcel germain last week, i've been returning to her blog and his photostream to look at his beautiful photos of oia, santorini, greece. this photo, in particular, is my favorite -- it was taken at my favorite time of day, and it's called "a beautiful summer story," which seems especially apt. i've been really feeling the urge to travel lately -- i've never been out of the country; never been further west than colorado -- and santorini is at the tippy-top of my list. love.

photo by marcel germain.

6 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. This image is one of my favorites as well. dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Santorini from the movie Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, and I immediately fell in love. This is one of those places I must visit before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow that is the most amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see that in person...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do anything to go back to Oia. We spent 10 days in Santorini on our honeymoon. It was incredible.

    ReplyDelete