Friday, May 28, 2010

what are you doing this (memorial day) weekend?


happy friday, loves--are you so glad it's the weekend? and, if you're in the u.s., are you so glad it's a three-day weekend? for me, memorial day always marks the unofficial start of summer, and i plan on taking advantage of it by sleeping in, spending time with friends, and hitting the beach. 

(oh, and today is also my dad's birthday. happy birthday, dad! here's a picture of the two of us when i was a baby--i have this one framed in my apartment.)

i'll see you back here bright and early on tuesday morning; until then, have a fantastic weekend! what are you up to?

p.s. don't forget to enter the csnstores.com gift card giveaway! all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. please spread the word!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've never left a comment before - I love your blog and would love to win a gift card!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete