Friday, May 21, 2010

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, everyone--what are your plans for the weekend?

i'll be honest, it's been a tough week for me. monday, finding out about lola, was heartbreaking, and though my wonderful-fantastic-amazing friends have done a great job of making me laugh and keeping my mind off of things, when i'm alone i've just been feeling sad. and the worst part is, there's no other emotion mixed in with it: it's just pure sadness. anyone who knows me in the slightest knows how much i loved that dog. the feeling is going to take a little while to pass.

but on the flip side, time really does help everything. so does smiling. and surrounding oneself with those wonderful-fantastic-amazing friends. so i think i'm going to keep doing all of those things for the next few days. see you back here on monday.

p.s. thanks for all of your delightful, supportive, fabulous comments this week. you guys rock my socks. seriously.
p.p.s. did anyone watch grey's anatomy last night? oh my god.

{ image via mary ruffle }

No comments:

Post a Comment