Friday, November 9, 2012

What are you doing this weekend?


Happy weekend, everyone. It's been quite a week, hasn't it, what with the election and, at least for me, the realization that Thanksgiving is only two weeks away?

Tonight I'm having dinner with friends (including my college roomie, Mel, who's staying with me through tomorrow morning) and then heading to Orlando to see family on Saturday. It should be a busy weekend, but with the weather being insanely beautiful lately and a plethora (yes, a plethora!) of people I love around, it should be a pretty good one, too.

And if you're looking for something to read, here are three fun links:

How the photographer behind New York magazine's amazing Hurricane Sandy cover got that shot. (Poynter)

The many beverages of James Bond. (Bon Appetit)

Huffington Postmodern: Creating haikus using only HuffPo headlines. Awesome. ("Meanwhile, in Florida...") (Vanity Fair)

See you guys Monday. xoxo

Photo: My sweet Oscar, mid-flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment