Thursday, November 29, 2012

Animal prints.



I don't know what it is about me and animals on articles of clothing (or accessories) lately, but I've suddenly become obsessed. I bought that black-and-white bunny tee from Anthropologie above a few weeks ago and it's my current favorite shirt; if I can get my hands on that Madewell sheep sweater, it'll likely become a go-to top on cooler days, as well. Here are a few of my other favorite animal-inspired picks (how adorable is that little Scottie dog?).

Anthropologie penguin cardigan; Madewell sheep sweater (sold out online, but maybe available in stores); Anthropologie bunny T-shirt; C. Wonder Scottie dog sweater; Kate Spade iPhone case.

P.S. This year I put together a little holiday gift guide (which was a learning experience with Photoshop, if nothing else!). It was really fun to create and I tried to make it personal and not let the products overtake it, so if you're looking for some fun gift ideas, it'll be up next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment