Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Signature scent.


Do you guys have a favorite perfume? For the past few months, I've been wearing J'Adore (by Dior), and although it smells good, it just doesn't feel like me. Before that, I wore Jo Malone's Orange Blossom (it smelled amazing but faded super quickly), and before that I was in love with Miss Dior Cherie, but that feels too sweet these days. I also keep a tube of Long Winter Farm's Orange Blossom roll-on perfume in my purse, but I want something I can spritz.  I've been thinking of trying Kai (gardenias!), but I'd love to know what you guys are wearing and loving, too.

Photo: Anthropologie

6 comments:

  1. Kai is really REALLY nice for Florida most of the year, but as it is almost time for the holidays I crave something a bit warmer. Cashmere mist is my "cosy nights" stand-by perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to like sweet ones, like Kohl's Kittenesque and Flirtatious perfumes (and the low price is a nice bonus.) Also, I have had DKNY's Red Delicious and Marc Jacob's Lola for a few years and still enjoy a spritz of them in the morning. They may be a bit too sweet and heavy for some, but I like them. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes--I really liked the scent of Lola, too. (Plus, I had a dog named Lola so I have a soft spot for that name.) Thanks, Adrienne! xo

      Delete
  3. my go-to is tocca collette found at anthropology. smells perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Beth, I'm making a trip there soon--I'll have to take a whiff. Thanks!

      Delete