Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life lately, in Instagrams.


And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I love Instagram. While I admit that it probably makes my life look unrealistically charmed (you won't ever see a photo of my messy apartment on there, you can count on that—also, no lie, the filters are excellent for faking glowy, flawless skin), I enjoy that it often makes me stop and capture a sweet moment that I might otherwise have missed.

Here's a snapshot of what's been going on in my life lately, according to my Instagram feed: A new bag (thanks, Mom). Leopard heels. Mastering the Art of French Cooking, a cookbook I'd been coveting for ages. My favorite bookstore ever (in Jacksonville), where said cookbook was procured. Dinner on the water with friends at Mar Vista. Chickens in Sarasota! Pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting. A wedding at the beautiful Ribault Club (also in Jacksonville). My all-time favorite shoes: hot-pink heels. An old bag: my grandmother's vintage beaded clutch, which has the loveliest silk lining. Burgundy and polka dots. A happy mail day (including my first Birchbox, Whole Living magazine and a Rifle Paper Co. card).

Do you guys love Instagram like I do? You can find me there at "pinkoclock" if you want to follow along, or click here to see my most recent photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment