Friday, March 2, 2012

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, friends! we made it to a new month, and -- more importantly -- to the weekend. yay!

what are your plans for the next few days? mine include a bottle of wine and homemade chicken-noodle soup with my best friend kate tonight, a trip to the farmer's market for a work project tomorrow and relaxation in general -- who knows, maybe i'll even make it out to the beach at some point (it would be a crime not to take advantage of the 80-degree weather we've been having lately).

tell me your plans, and i'll see you back here monday. in the meantime, i leave you with a photo of the newest addition to my collection of succulents. this little plant and its sweet ceramic pot (from awesome orchids, here in sarasota) is making me so happy.

have a great weekend!

photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment