Friday, January 14, 2011

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, friends! it's the weekend again -- yay! how were your weeks? can you believe we're halfway through january already? it's crazy how time is flying, isn't it?

my week was actually really good -- i feel like there's some good juju being given by the universe right now, and it's making me feel happy and light and back to my old self (instead of this version of myself -- you know, the soulless zombie one). one thing that's really helping me stay positive is taking long walks almost daily -- this photo is from one i took while strolling the bridge the other day, and i have some more that i'll share with you next week. being outside in the crisp january weather is so cathartic; i can't recommend it enough. (and i know it's a luxury that i get to go at, like, 2 p.m., but i hope that even when i'm working full-time again, i'll keep up this little tradition.)

other than that, things have been pretty quiet. i've been resume-updating, cover-letter-writing, job-applying and getting ready for a trip up north for a few days next week. and this weekend i expect more of the same, hopefully with more outdoor-time and friend-time thrown in the mix, as well.

what about you? tell me, and i'll see you back here on monday!

p.s. thank you for all your wonderful comments this week! you guys are seriously the best. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This weekend I think will be pretty mellow. Probably a little beer drinking, a little food eating, schoolwork and probably a hefty dose of small projects. Have a good one, Megan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. I imagine walking along that shore would make any day seem a bit more bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my January looked like that, I would definitely be getting out more. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete