Tuesday, January 11, 2011

loving: emersonmade's spring collection.


if you had asked me a few months ago what store in which i'd most like to max out my credit card, i probably would have said something along the lines of j.crew or madewell. but that's before i discovered emersonmade, whose classic, feminine aesthetic is exactly how i aspire to dress (and which i will be shamelessly copying in my attempt to dress more like a grown-up).

seriously, i'll take one of everything, please. including the goldie & stripes reversible day bag.

p.s. happy 1/11/11! love that there are so many one-themed days this year.

8 comments:

  1. I adore EmersonMade. I've coveted her straight-leg jeans forever now and found a similar pair at Urban. Since then, I've worn them all the ways she has modeled online and then some and I'm so completely smitten with them. If you like her on FB, you're usually automatically entered to win gift certificates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't get enough of emersonmade! everything is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad i found your blog through emersonmade's FB post. i love EM too- so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Tbadee, found you through Emerson's FB post and now I heart your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed. everything is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your great comments, guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the polka-dotted scallop skirt must. be. mine!!

    ReplyDelete