Friday, November 26, 2010

what are you doing this (holiday!) weekend?


happy friday, friends! did you all have a wonderful thanksgiving, if you celebrated? i did -- i stuffed myself full of turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, stuffing (oh, stuffing), cranberry sauce and the pumpkin pie i brought home, which was every bit as good as i'd hoped. yum. i love thanksgiving, and it's nice to be at my parents' house for a few days.

something else i love? the fact that i don't have to work today, which gives me the freedom to pretty much do whatever i want this weekend. i'm going to make a trip to the gym, for sure, but i definitely also plan on stopping in at the bluebird bake shop (best cupcakes ever) and at the new bricks-and-mortar rifle paper co. shop. i'm going to visit my college roommate, too -- i'm so excited to see her and her new home! -- but in between all that, i'm just going to relax and enjoy every minute of this break. (in fact, as i type this, my brother's puppy is curled up in my lap, snoring -- pretty much my idea of perfection.)

what are you up to over the next few days? tell me, and i'll see you back here on monday!

xoxo

photo by celluloid mon amour

1 comment:

  1. I'm hitting the gym today after a couple solid days of sausages, beer, potatoes and sweets. And I'm going to do some sewing and work on a few projects around the house. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Megan! xo.

    ReplyDelete