- kate spade charm heels (my current obsession. perfect for new year's eve, with a simple black dress)
- jeffrey campbell broome wedges (also available in black)
- rachel comey bernard clog boot (just right, like the broome wedges, for jeans)
- gap city wedges (the perfect running-errands flat, and i love them in slightly unexpected purple)
- madewell aberdeen two-tone oxfords (i love these. oxfords, like booties, were something i never used to like, but these are so beautiful that i've been converted)
- loeffler randall riley flat zip boot (the ultimate buttery leather classic boot in the most gorgeous shade of cognac)
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
rainbows flip-flops every day and no one would look twice. that being said, flip-flop weather, even in florida, doesn't last all year round, and i've managed to build up a wardrobe of clothing basics that i'm pretty happy with, but that deserve better shoes. so i put together a little round-up/wish list of shoes that, i think, are totally fall- and winter-appropriate and that i would be happy to add to my current (and, ok, limited) rotation.