Thursday, October 21, 2010

hereafter.


oh, man: i love this stunning photo that anabela took with an intense burning passion. when i look at it, i feel so many emotions: strength, vulnerability, awe, longing, helplessness, power. and in this really strange way, i also feel like it's kind of indicative of my life right now. is that weird to say? i'm not sure; i'm going on feeling right now.

i do know that i like being put in my place by nature every so often. and i feel like standing on those cliffs, with that water crashing around me, would -- at least for a few moments -- take me away from everything i think i know.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great photo...and I would love to stand there and just be. Sometimes it's hard to remember to step away from "real life" and see what's really real.

    ReplyDelete