Friday, August 28, 2009

what are you doing this weekend?


happy, happy friday, my lovelies! what are you doing this weekend? i'm heading up to orlando on saturday with one of my favorite sarasota friends to visit my parents (and puppy), do a little shopping and--most importantly--have my final fitting for my bridesmaid dress. a dear family friend is doing my alterations, so i know the dress is going to look perfect. other than that, i'm planning on relaxing on friday and sunday, so it should be a delightful weekend.

what are you up to for the next couple of days? tell me! and thanks for all of your sweet comments, as always...isn't the blogosphere a beautiful place?

{ balloon-y goodness by anna aden }

4 comments:

  1. i think i might be doing this this weekend: http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/2008/12/milk-chocolate-chip-buttermilk-pancakes/ i don't know if i've ever done anything more right with the weekend.

    also, putting up the last piece of furniture in the new place (finally!) and reading for class (eep!).

    have a great time in orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just discovered this artist two minutes ago and immediately thought of you: http://www.chrischun.com/paintings.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plans sound fun! Today went by just like THAT because I was working the whole time on getting my etsy shop up and running. I think I might indulge in some dessert now... oh, wait. Maybe I should eat dinner first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meg: you are AWESOME! love those--thank you!

    rachel: so excited for your etsy shop! awesome. and i think dessert before dinner is perfectly acceptable. ;)

    ReplyDelete