Monday, August 10, 2009

signed, sealed, delivered, i'm yours.





i really, really, like sending cards--i'm really, really bad at actually doing it, but the thought does cross my mind at least once a day ("oh, i should send her a card to say i hope she's feeling better"; "hm, his birthday is coming up..."). and my favorite ones to send are quotable cards. i have several of these hanging in little frames in my house, and often, when i'm perusing their selection, i'll come across one that expresses the exact sentiment i'm feeling. how can you not love that? (don't get me wrong--i know there are a million wonderful greeting cards out there, especially from places like etsy, but for a word nerd like me, quotable is the bee's knees.)

do you guys send cards?

p.s. the birthday was a total success, and i have a pretty strong feeling that 26 is going to be the best year ever!

4 comments:

  1. hooray for the best year yet, meggy!

    i also like cards/stationary in general but am equally bad about actually sending them. i even have a wax seal for the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful sentiments!! I've stored each and every one of them for my inspiration file--thanks for brightening up my Monday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you in that I mean to send them. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roomate won't put it down!!!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete