Friday, August 21, 2009

what are you doing this weekend?


hi, everyone! happy friday! what are your plans for the next few days? this weekend is one of the few in the next few weeks that i have totally free, and i'm so looking forward to just hanging out and relaxing. the only thing i know i'm doing is going to see a movie--possibly the time traveler's wife or post grad.

whatever you're doing, i hope it's happy and full of summertime goodness! fall is just around the corner--can you believe it?

{ gorgeous photo by rune guneriussen }

4 comments:

  1. We're leaving on a vacation and we're very happy about that. I hope you have a great weekend, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!!!!!! Don't go to any meanie parties! xoxoxox g.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your lovely blog...I adore the name of it!!!!! Sounds like a good weekend to see the Time Traveler's Wife...read the book but have not seen the movie...I am going to have a lovely quiet weekend...maybe I will finish redoing my bedroom...maybe not...depending on how I feel...I am off to add my name to your followers list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. g.--i am laughing so hard at your comment! :)

    koralee, thank you so much!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete