Friday, January 25, 2013

What are you doing this weekend?


Happy weekend, everyone! I'm not going to lie: This week has been kind of crazy, and I'm really glad to see the weekend arrive. ACS and I have basically decided that we're going to order a pizza tonight and spend the evening holed up together, only going outside if we actually have to. It sounds pretty perfect, if you ask me.

At some point this weekend we're also going to go see a movie—my vote is for Silver Linings Playbook, which I keep hearing is so great. Have you seen it? What did you think?

I'll see you back here on Monday, but until then, here are a few links for your reading pleasure:

Modern love/old love. This is so sweet. (Do you read the NYT's "Modern Love" column? It's wonderful.) (The New York Times)

I read this (old-ish) profile of The Pioneer Woman in The New Yorker, and it's pretty interesting. Do you read her blog? I don't, but I sometimes catch her cooking show... (The New Yorker)

And finally: A gilded banana. Just because. (Boing Boing)

Have a great weekend. xoxo

Photo: My own, of an old-school Mini in the Whole Foods parking lot. That parking lot is basically the worst one in Sarasota, but sometimes you see something charming in it, like this. Also, my next car? Totally a Mini. Aren't they sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment