Friday, January 11, 2013

What are you doing this weekend?


Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm heading north tonight for a little last-minute getaway with ACS, and I'm really looking forward to it since January's shaping up to be a busy month so far (which, truthfully, is just how I like it). We're going to one of my favorite spots in Florida, so I'll be sure to post pictures on Instagram, if you'd like to follow along.

And if you're in the mood for some reading, here are three links from around the web for you:

Shameless self-promotion: I interviewed Walter Isaacson (he of the Steve Jobs biography, but also so much more) for work this week, and he was so great to talk with; his resume is amazing. (Sarasota magazine)

The Apartment Therapy "January Cure" has me intrigued, especially since one of my 2013/before-I-turn-30 goals is to get my house in shape. Are any of you doing it? Thoughts so far? (Apartment Therapy)

A place where (300 and counting) cats run free, and the sweet story of one woman's unconditional love for animals. (The New York Times)

Have a happy January weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! xoxo

Photo: My own. Coasters from Rifle Paper Co., monogrammed mug (my favorite) from Anthroplogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment