Wednesday, November 30, 2011

who's that girl?






i admit it: i am totally charmed by zooey deschanel's new girl. i have a girl-crush on zooey to begin with, but i think even those of you who don't will probably agree that new girl is sweet and funny. also: in my constant and admittedly self-absorbed musings about my personal style, i have decided to take a page from zooey's character's book and begin embracing ruffles, polkadots and bright colors. (it's time to resign myself to the fact that i'm much more girly-anthropologie than streamlined-j.crew. not that that's a bad thing.)

above is a clip from new girl's thanksgiving episode -- i hope you enjoy it. have you been watching, too? do you love it like i do?

p.s. i am also adopting the term "fancy fix" after last night's episode.
p.p.s. i also have an actual crush on the nick character on the show. he's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Oh agree agree agree! Love Zooey, love the show, Nick is so cute. (I'm a streamlined-j. crew type, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this new show! I hope it sticks around. The characters are all charming.

    ReplyDelete