Friday, August 5, 2011

what are you doing this weekend? + happy birthday to me!


happy friday, friends! how were your weeks? are you happy we're at the weekend?

my work week was excellent, and i feel like i began the weekend early last night with a sushi feast (followed by cocktails al fresco) with some girlfriends. i also took today off work, so i'm enjoying typing this blog post from the comfort of my own couch with a cup of tea next to me and zadie-girl (cat) curled up in the space between my laptop and my actual lap.

sunday is my birthday (i'll be 28!), so i've made some plans that include spending time with some pretty awesome people, eating really good food, drinking wine, spending time in the sun and generally relaxing. it should be a good few days.

what are your plans for the weekend? whatever they are, i hope they are full of sunshine! see you back here on monday.

photo by i am baker

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day and fabulous year!
    xoxoxo g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend, Megan! Enjoy your day and all the fun things it sounds like you are doing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having the loveliest birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete