Friday, December 3, 2010

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, friends! we made it through the first few days of december! and in spite of the rough start to the week, i've started feeling the holiday spirit: we've had a cold snap here in southwest florida, and that snuggly weather, combined with holiday decorations, peppermint-flavored drinks, and the fact that i was apparently feeling particularly festive last night, has put me in a great mood going into the weekend. i don't have a whole lot of plans, but i am hoping to finally get my christmas tree up and decorated, go for a nice long walk in the crisp weather, and get some christmas shopping and wrapping done. next week is going to be another busy one, so i'm looking forward to recharging this weekend.

what are your plans? tell me, and i'll see you back here monday -- thank you, as always, for being so sweet and wonderful. xoxo

photo by celluloid mon amour

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting into the spirit! My plans include cutting paper snowflakes and making a paper chain for the tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm FINALLY going to work on my workroom today. Get it cleaned up and organized and hopefully get started on some my projects. Enjoy the weekend, Megan! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plans include cutting paper snowflakes and making a paper chain for the tree.

    ReplyDelete