Tuesday, February 23, 2010

it's been a long time since 22.


things that are making me happy right now:

+ snuggling with my cat, oscar, who i really missed over my weekend away.

+ cherry chapstick.

+ john mayer. (yes, yes, i know. but i love him. always have, always will. his concert in philadelphia this past weekend was incredible. and he brought a nine-year-old boy up on stage, let him play a song, and then gave him an electric guitar. by the way, i love philly--but i still love sarasota more.)

+ boston terriers. my future dog? i really don't know that much about them, but if the one i met this weekend is any indication of what they're like, then i'm sold. and in love.

+ typing this odd little list.

+ no more food poisoning! (as evidenced by the fact that i ate the equivalent of a semitruck yesterday.)

+ really, really great friends and family. the kind that check up on you when you're sick and veggie-bomb your doorstep with fresh produce they think you'll like just because.

+ february snuggle weather. and soft beds and pillows.

+ feeling rejuvenated and ready for the (admittedly short, yay) week.

what's making you happy right now?

{ photo via captivate me }

2 comments:

  1. oh my! loving your blog..., I had a cat Oscar too!!! years ago and I still miss him.

    Found you from Ticklish at a Distance!
    -Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. oscars make the best cats, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete