Friday, January 29, 2010

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday--aren't you glad it's the weekend? i am. this week has been chock-full o' stuff, so i'm looking forward to having a few days off to relax. i want to run a few miles, buy a few fruits and vegetables at the farmer's market, and snooze for a few extra minutes (ok, a few extra hours). and but above all, i want to spend a lot of time with friends in the sunshine.

what are your plans? please share. xoxo

p.s. goodbye, j.d salinger. like it did for so many others, the catcher in the rye changed my life.

p.p.s. there is a tiny piece of candy corn stuck beneath my space bar that i just.cannot.get.out. so please excuse any odd spacing in this post that i may have missed. i love candy corn, just not in my laptop's keyboard.

p.p.p.s. (while i'm on this random postscript kick, which was supposed to start off seriously, i might as well keeping going.) i am incredibly late to this blog's party, but i amtotally loving the rockstar diaries. it is so, so charming. and naomi and josh's puppy? let's just say i've added bulldog to the list of options if (when!) i ever get my own dog. (c'mon, oscar would totally love a canine brother.)

{ photo via {this is glamorous} }

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'd like to stay in that bed reading those magazines, with someone bringing me tea or hot chocolate all weekend long. Have a lovely one, Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great weekend ahead!!
    I too will be spending it with friends...also visiting my cousin and his new ADORABLE little baby boy (see my blog for details ;)

    And I LOVE candy corn...I'm such a candy monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the farmer's market and busting out the wii fit. and theoretically some homework. your weekend plans sound a lot like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your keyboard sounds like it's related to my keyboard...who knows what candy/sweets lurk under my keys!!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete