Tuesday, January 5, 2010

light up my life.


i have a confession to make, friends: i am a sucker for twinkle lights. a serious sucker. i want to hang them all over my house. i think they're magical. and you better believe a portion of my future wedding will take place outside, with white twinkle lights strung through green-leafed trees and the smell of honeysuckle wafting through the warm spring air.

so when i saw this photo, via weheartit, i squealed a little, because how cozy does that bedroom look? the white twinkle lights? the wood? the little candleholder with the angel wings on it? perfect.

happy, happy tuesday. i hope this first week of january is treating you well so far. xo

2 comments:

  1. that is absolutely beautiful. i put up lights inside my little studio for christmas and liked them too much to take them down. also, your future wedding sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. It IS magical! Thank you for sharing it, Megan!

    ReplyDelete