Friday, July 31, 2009

what are you doing this weekend?



happy friday, loves! aren't these photos lovely? they're by anna aden, via the lovely luphia, and i can't stop staring at them--for me, they're the epitome of summer.

anyway, what are you all up to this weekend? i don't really have any concrete plans, but last sunday night i ended up listening to live music at a little place by the beach with a good friend, so maybe there'll be a repeat of that. i also managed to clean out my closet this week--no small feat--so i imagine i'll be taking a trip to goodwill and maybe doing a little thrifting at some of sarasota's great consignment shops. throw in lots of friend time, as usual, and it sounds like a great weekend to me!

have a fantastic few days and i'll see you back here on monday! xoxo, thanks for always being so wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. :-) Ha. I crack myself up. But in all seriousness, TGIF!!!

    Another great post. :-)

    ReplyDelete