Friday, July 17, 2009

loving: handmade leather journals.



gillian, or g., of the fabulous blog ticklish from a distance, is the owner of a lovely business called dewdrop, inc. the dewdrop shop is filled with pretty, unique jewelry, prints, stationery and other trinkets, all of which i'd be happy to call my own. g.'s leatherbound journals are especially lovely: hand-stitched with silkscreened covers, each journal is made to order and seriously gorgeous. click here to visit the dewdrop shop and here to read g.'s blog.

{ images: dewdrop, inc. }

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I so agree! Aren't they amazing. And g. is one of my true favorites. Thank you, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog- sooo pretty

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. liza, they are SO amazing. yay!

    and thank you so much, dallas! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How sweet are you? I came over for a stroll and look at this. Thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart. So sweet and heartfelt. And a Dewdrop book would LOVE to come to your beachy home. Let's chat. What a wonderful surprise. Thanks so much, Megan.

    ReplyDelete