Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pink lipstick.


I've written before about how pretty red lipstick can be (and what a mood booster it is), but lately I've been thinking about trying a bright pink shade. So pretty for spring, right? I've been doing some research and NARS' Carthage and Funny Face shades look like exactly what I'm looking for (although I have it on good authority that Revlon's Moondrops line is an equally awesome and cost-effective alternative).

Do you love bright lip color, too?

Photo by Daymion Mardel

3 comments:

  1. Clearly, YES, YES I DO!!! For a bright pink (which always gets compliments) I do Moondrops in Love That Pink. I'm totally open to picking up one from NARS. Thanks for the suggestions!

    P.S. Thanks for the SO, yo!

    www.leanerbythelake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bright lipsticks so much on other people but they never seem to do what they are supposed to when I try them. I also tend to play up my eyes quite a bit since my lips have quite a bit of color naturally -- so when I play up my eyes, my lips are then in "milder" shades of rust, etc.
    K

    ReplyDelete