Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pennyweight Goods.





Do you read Elise Joseph's beautiful blog, Pennyweight? It's quite well-known, and I'd heard of it (and Elise) before, but I only started reading it regularly after discovering Pennyweight Goods, which is a collection of exclusive, limited-edition, affordable pieces that Elise curates and works with artists to produce. You all know how I feel about that Camus quote and poster, but I love each of the other Pennyweight Goods editions, as well. That lamp up top is the newest; if the previous editions are any indication, it'll go fast.

What blogs have you been loving lately?

7 comments:

  1. So... you can purchase the Camus quote at Pennyweight Goods?!?! Because I totally need it for my office!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it's sold out, since it was a limited-edition--BUT I know a great local (Sarasota) artist who has an Etsy shop and does beautiful hand-lettered work and who I'm sure could do a custom print: http://www.etsy.com/shop/shannonkirsten. She did my best friend's bridal shower invitations and they were gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. That's too bad about it being sold out...But awesome about the Etsy shop! Thanks for the tip Megan!

      Delete
  2. I love all of this! I am heading over there to check it out right now. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that lamp is a stunner. Perfect for beside the headboard!

    -Eileen
    www.leanerbythelake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want one badly (but no more shopping for me for a bit, alas!). I love how closely she works with the artisans to create these products, too...just a lovely concept all-around.

      Delete