Friday, February 1, 2013

What are you doing this weekend?



Happy Friday, everyone! My mom and I are in Charleston for the weekend, so this'll be a quick post, but expect lots of pictures from the trip next week.

How were your weeks? I hope they were fantastic. Oh, and if you need some reading material, here are three fun links from around the web:

Shameless plug: I wrote an article about how to plan an over-the-top party for our February issue, if you'd like to read it... (Sarasota magazine)

So interesting: What 13 people wore for an interview with Anna Wintour (one spent more than $5,000!). This is fascinating to me. (NY Mag's The Cut)

I am loving Jessica Dang's Single Girl Dinner blog. (This post, in particular, is so sweet and poignant.) Such a fun one. (Single Girl Dinner)

And bonus: The video above made my week. We can all use a little pep talk, right? Thanks, Kid President.

See you back here on Monday.

P.S. Happy February! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment