Monday, September 27, 2010

the weekend + committing to...


happy monday, everyone! how were your weekends? mine was good -- mostly uneventful, but good. i spent friday night running errands with my dear friend t.; saturday doing the same with my partner-in-crime k.; and sunday doing a bit of work and getting things in order for the week ahead, which is looking like it might be a bit eventful.

i'm still working through everything i posted last sunday, and it's not been easy, but i've seen a huge change in my attitude. i feel lighter. and as i mentioned, i attribute a lot of that to autumn, my favorite season. there's something swirling in the air right now. things feel crisper, more clear. i'm excited to see where the next few months take me.

i know i missed last week's "committing to...," so without further ado, here are my little goals for this week:

+ focus hard on work.
+ stay positive.
+ run, run, run! (now that the weather's cooling, at least at night, it makes that a lot easier. i think i need to sign up for a 5K to really get myself committed...hmm.)
+ continue to be open to the possibility of good things to come.

images of selgas cano architecture's amazing workspace via this article on the world's 10 most eye-catching offices. so cool, and definitely worth clicking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment