Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stop and smell the roses.



Dear friends,

I am currently recovering from my annual summer cold (boohoo), which means lots of Cold-Eeze, sleep, tea and hand sanitizer. So today, I thought I'd just share some photos of my stop at the Rifle Paper Co. shop this Saturday. Though I can't exactly smell the roses right now thanks to my stuffy nose, I sure do appreciate the sentimentand Anna's gorgeous window decorations. Sometimes you just need a little pretty, ya know?

Happy Tuesday, everyone. xoxo

Photos by me, edited with the new VSCOcam app, which is pretty cool. 

1 comment:

  1. I used to love making the window displays when I worked at a toy store. And with Rifle Paper Co goods and decor, I can imagine there are tons of eye-catching possibilities!

    Hope you feel better soon- summer colds are the worst.

    ReplyDelete