Friday, March 1, 2013

What are you doing this weekend?


Happy Friday, friends, and happy first day of March! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am--I'm zipping out of town for a quick little getaway with ACS. It's supposed to be cool this weekend (low 60s during the day, 40s at night!), so on our agenda is a long, long walk around a big lake we discovered and hopefully as much outside time as possible.

In other news, this week I went to one of my favorite things I've ever done in Sarasota--a farm-to-table dinner at King Family Farm with my coworker Hannah--and I can't wait to tell you about it and show you pictures next week.

Oh, and here's some weekend reading, if you're in the mood:

The art of kissing (!). (Brain Pickings, via Eileen)

The Southerner's handbook. (I still miss you, Charleston.) (Garden & Gun)

And speaking of the South, a storybook cottage in Thunderbolt, GA (for a writer named, awesomely, Chad Faries). What a cool house. (Savannah magazine)

Have a great weekend, friends! xoxo

Photo by Joy the Baker. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday to you too! I'm throwing my hubby's b-day party tomorrow night so that should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete