Tuesday, December 1, 2009

one week.


oops--where have the last seven days gone? sorry to have dropped off the face of the earth last week, but you know how it is over the holidays--time loses all meaning.

anyway, i spent a very nice thanksgiving at my parents' house and came back to sarasota over the weekend refreshed, about 5 pounds heavier and with a small christmas tree in tow--the first i've had as an adult. decorating it was bliss, and i'm looking forward to staring at it lovingly over the course of the next month.

and speaking of the holidays, don't you just love this image? it's via the lovely dallas (of course), and it makes me want pink tights, a tiara and (more) twinkle lights. so pretty.

happy december, my loves! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture a lot too. But, I would also love to see a pic of your lil tree!

    ReplyDelete