Friday, November 20, 2009

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, my loves! what are your plans this last weekend before thanksgiving? (and, um, can we talk about the fact that thanksgiving is coming up so quickly? eek!) i have an action packed couple of days ahead of me: i'm having what i'm jokingly calling "first thanksgiving" with some very, very dear friends and their family; working for a few hours; going to a birthday party; and then spending a lot of time in bed on sunday. then it'll be three days of work and up to my parents' for thanksgiving.

so tell me, what are you doing? and are you looking forward to the holidays or are you feeling slightly blindsided by them this year? (for me, it's a combination of both.)

xoxo!

{ peaceful image by slight clutter }

No comments:

Post a Comment