Friday, June 17, 2011

what are you doing this weekend?


happy friday, friends--the weekend is upon us. what are your plans? i'm capping off a busy week (during which i also made some summer travel plans!) by heading up to central florida to see my family: today is my brother's 23rd birthday, and of course it's father's day, as well. i'm excited to celebrate, make a stop at my favorite cupcakerie (this seems to be a trend for me), sleep in and catch up with friends. 

plus, here's a little secret: my beloved feline, oscar, is getting a sister cat this weekend. my friend kaitlin, the kindest, most animal-loving person i know, took in several stray kittens a few years ago but has to adopt them out because she's moving to new york city for graduate school in july. i love cats -- we always had at least three growing up, plus a dog -- so i'm happy to take in this little fluff. i'll post some pictures on monday.

until then, have a spectacular summer weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see the new kitty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new addition! I cannot wait to see the adorable little fluff! :)

    ReplyDelete